Monday, October 1, 2007

Im sorry

I reckon this is the best way for me to express how i feel, not keen to talk about it anymore cos its just too draining.

For all of you who know, actually if you are reading this blog, you all should already know what im talking about.

For the person out there, im just want to say once again that im sorry. Really truly sorry for what i have done. Please believe me that i did not do this on purpose, nor did i have the notion of wanting to take you and your company for a ride. That was NEVER on my agenda, that NEVER crossed my mind on taking you for a ride. Its just that circumstances have changed, i could no longer take the path that i wanted to initially.

I trust you as a senior professional, i appreciate all that you have done, i really do. I wish i could join you, i really do. I had looked forward to work on the Starhub account, i really did.

But i didnt. I backed out , yes i did. For that, i probably deserve a fate that is worse.

No words can express my guilt and remorse for what i have done. I can only hope to do more good in future to atone for what i have done. If ever i could have another chance to render my services, i would gladly oblige.

Im sorry.

1 comment:

meekoo said...

hey.... dun take it so hard. it a normal trace in the working environement. he will understd and will continue to look for his new prospective staff.

cheer up:-) and looking forward for a better future