I really dont know what to think, perhaps i aint sure what i really want as well.
Should i leave or should i stay? Its not that im afraid of hardship, i dun mind having a change of environment, learning new things as well. I think its gonna be a refreshing change.
However, not to say that there wouldn't be new learnings at where i am. Heads have agreed to let me do new things, to be involved in insights. The hours will be better, so will the pay. I will be able to have a more balanced lifestyle, to spend time with frens and loved ones. And perhaps to pursue my masters studies as well. BUT im afraid that things will not turn out as well as i perceive it to be. What if mgmt changes? I do not have faith in the management here honestly. They keep changing their minds on what they can offer. Then again, mgmt changes are always beyond our control everywhere isnt it?
I really don't know what i shd do or even what i shd think. Either way, i let 1 party down.
Which leads me to go back to the reason why i wanted to look around anyway. I wanted to go as i felt stagnant with what i am doing, i felt it was ready for something more. 'More' in this instance, could mean either a change in job scope, and also taking on more responsibilities or a combination of both.
In this aspect, if i compare both options, i stand to gain. Either when i stay or when i leave, i gain. Its really a gamble if you ask me. Which one should i stake on?
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment