Its times like these when i feel confused really...maybe it's because i have too much time on hand, your mind goes a-wandering like a endless merry-go-round, and you start to realise that eventually, after days and months , you are back to square one.
It's sad isnt it? That's just me. Geek passed a remark the other day that im like that - i run away from my problems if i possibly can. I never want to face them, unless i have a solution for it. Root of the problem - im a scaredy cat. PIG rather. Shessh. It's my biggest flaw.
But i really have got no solution to it. I thought it before, thought of what/how/when to do it, but im still here. Status quo, nothing's changed. Don't ask me if im wasting my time, i dont even have the answer to that.
It'll continue to haunt me...I want to run away from it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Piglet's a procrastinator by nature!
But doesn't mean that you can procrastinate certain things ok. :)
Post a Comment