Yeah im in a lousy mood today.
On the way home from work, i was blasting 'Gravity' all the way. It was quite loud actually, but i didnt care. I was FED UP.
Then my phone rang. A call from client. Again, things were not properly relayed. Information not provided in full. FED UP. Cos it was something that was not followed up by me. Why must i help to clear other's shit???!!!
The past week - FED UP. Work has not been smooth. This new account has been driving me crazy with their countless and ENDLESS changes and revisions. Worse still, i cannot blame my counterparts in other countries for not handing me the stuff on time - it was after all, a small account considering the amount that the brand spends in those countries. If i were them, i would probably do the same, or even worse. But at the end of the day, i face the client here. Have to keep apologizing until the think the client also FED UP. BUT I MORE FED UP THAN YOU!!!
My only solace came from watching those TVB drama serials. That's about the only sane thing that i can focus on right now. IM REALLY FED UP.
I NEED TO DRINK. THIS FRIDAY. IT IS.
Geek - I have free passes to Zouk this Sat. Juice's anniversary party. Want to go anot. I FED UP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment