Have loads on my mind but i dont know what to write. The thoughts are so random and all over the place. Messed up. Screwed. Let's just take it from here as they come.
Received an sms from someone from a rival agency. I know the origin of this sms, my ex colleague who is now in her new place gave her director my contact. Even before the person sms me, i have been forewarned by an existing colleague in my current agency that i shd nvr ever go there - its a shithole. Having said that, i began to question myself whether the current job isnt. It is slowly evolving to become one, and the hole looks bottomless and deep. THe tunnel is dark without light at the moment, everyone looks shitty and you never know who will be the 1st to leave eventually. I guess its now really a matter of outwit, outlast and outplay.
I really want to go away - switch off the phone n be contactless for 1 day. To be with the nature and embrace what mother earth is providing us with. I've never had a chance to do that - slow down n smell the roses. Lay back and see the sunset. I guess thats rejuvernating. Am in desperate need of that i guess.
As im typing this entry, im thinking of whether i should return the sms. I was supposed to call back on Friday but i didnt had a chance to. I guess i shd afterall, even out of courtesy. Ok wait a sec.
Ok i just sent an sms. Asking if its too late to return the call. Im really not sure what i want out of this, whether it will imply a meet up or anything. Let's see.
I've just finished another Jodi Picoult book - The Pact. I liked it better than Keeping Faith, though cuppy said she didnt like the ending of Pact. I guess theres nvr really a clear line between right and wrong. When it comes to matters of the heart, one can nvr be sure of what you are doing when you're embroiled in the whole situation isnt it? It takes more than a rational mind and logical thinking to do the right thing - but then again, what is right? Who can even decide?
The feeling is blue, as you can see. Morale is low, as you can see. I guess i really only can be myself when im with my frens. Lay there, say nothing, bask in the music, sipping red wine (which will stain the lips purple..keke)
Watched disc 12 of FullHouse today. Was touched by the 2 protagonists once again. Their speech, their words, their emotions and their thoughts. Which makes you really wonder, can there ever be a replica in real life?
Im looking for a lifeline. Yes i really am. Let me know if you ever spot one. Better still, lead me to it.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment