I prefer to stay away.
I realised these days, i get easily irritated and pissed off with certain people in the office. Dont want to mention names, but yeah, im just wondering if the problem lies with ME, or the oher party. But i came to realise that im not the only person who grumbles about the same person as well, let's call her L.
In fact, every other day, T and i will be exchanging our complains about L on her work attitude and way of treating people..And i was further introduced to her somewhat 'selfish' ways when we had a new colleague joining the team. Boy, it was really plain selfish when i heard about what happened. And certainly, we didnt expect this coming from her, especially when shes a staunch in her religion.
Anyhow, i was clearly pissed off when it came to work. Shant dwell about it- but point is, L just doesnt have enuff initiative, which is so damm highly critical especially when everyone is so busy these days. SW asked me if i wanted to ask L to help me with certain stuff - i thought abt it for 30sec, and i said 'It.s ok, i rather do it myself.'
All the talk about team work, we just dont seem to find this off L.
Am I the one who's become too critical of others? DO i expect too much? Do i demand too much? I hope i havent changed for the worse.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment