Saturday, March 24, 2007

The world of F**Ks and watsnots...

I've been swearing alot these days - in fact, everyday when im at work, i say the F word at least once a day ..

Yes i've become more violent and bad tempered lately. Perhaps its the emotion swing , i have been touchy lately. But more so of the bloody work pressure that i've been subjected to - yes that has been shitty.

I've been thinking of switching roles - very tempted to. I want my life back - i realised i need the balance.

Niu made a remark that day n said that she was no longer part of my life - that jolted me and i was sad. That made me sit up and reflected on what i have been doing. My grandma has also been saying that she sees lesser and lesser of me these days. My frens have to aoocmodate me, i have a tendancy to cancel appts last minute cos i f**king realise that i cannot make it and have to cancel on them at the 11th hour. Otherwise, i make them wait for me, which is very very bad.

I haven been communicating to my mum n brother at home - home to me is now like a hotel whereby i reach the hotel at 11plus each day, taka a bath, drink the bowl of soup that my mum has kept for me, and i either continue working or i read a little mag n go to bed.

Pathetic isnt it?

I cannot go on like this.

No comments: