Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ramblings on 5th day of CNY

At times at this, i really relish the serenity and peacefulness around - stop for awhile and listen to the world around you: the birds chirping loudly, the booming voice of the headmaster from the school just across my flat, the incessant sound of the DJ talking on the radio, and even the own sound of my fingers typing on the keyboard...

Its only the 5th day of CNY - yet, im feeling pessimistic (for once!!!). I thought that it wouldnt bother me that much, whether i got it or not, but apparently this wasn't the case..原来我是那么在意的。。。

I really feel like going on sabbatical - worklife has been hectic, it's like im fighting a war at work every other day (well, at least its not an everyday affair,so i shd count my blessings for it huh...)If only i can afford to stop work for 2 years, do my studies, and 重出江湖 when its time for me to come back..sheesh - this sounds like 小龙女 in 神雕侠侣...

I was watching yet another tvb drama - an old one from 2001 called 'The Awakening Story'. Again, this evoked many emotions within me..I dont know why im feeling so despondent suddenly - its just like the world around you suddenly collapsed and you cant see or touch sunshine...Geek - was just yakking over the phone with you earlier, but now my emotions seem like they're on a rollercoaster ride and they're not at the bottom of that loop.

Perhaps i'll feel better later...I dont want to think..

I've just been interrupted from another call from the office - dear Indonesia screwed up again. WTF.

No comments: